- Who is responsible for the management of your personal details.
- What is the purpose of us collecting your details.
- What authority do we have for details processing.
- How long will we keep the details.
- Who are your details shared with.
- What are your rights.
SECWAYS S.L.U. (B64922933)
C/ Medes, 4-6
2. Purpose, authorisation and conservation of processed data sent by:
- CONTACT FORM.
- Purpose: To provide the means for you to contact us so we can answer your requests for information.
- Authorisation: The user’s consent when requesting information through our contact form, by ticking the box accepting receipt of information.
- Storage: Until your request has been resolved via our form or answered by email.
- SENDING OF EMAILS.
- Purpose: To reply to your requests for information, respond to your requests, and answer your queries.
- Authorisation: The user’s consent when requesting information via email.
- Storage: Until your request is answered via email, unless you generate a new request.
Obligation to provide personal details and the consequences of refusing.
The provision of personal details is subject to the user being at least 14 years of age or sufficient legal competence to sign contracts.
The requested personal details is necessary to manage your requests and/or provide the services you may contract, so if you do not provide them, we cannot serve you properly or provide the service you have requested.
3. Disclosure of your details
Your details are confidential and will not be transferred to third parties, unless a legal obligation so requires.
4. Rights related to your personal details
Any person can withdraw their consent at any time, provided that such consent was granted for details processing. In no case shall the withdrawal of this consent condition the execution of the subscription contract or the relationships generated previously.
Users shall be able to exercise the following rights:
- Request access to their personal details or their rectification if inaccurate.
- Request the deletion of details if, among other reasons, the details are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Request details processing to be limited in certain circumstances.
- Request opposition to the processing of your details for reasons related to your particular situation.
- Request the portability of the details in the cases set forth in the regulations.
- Other rights conferred by applicable regulations.
Where and how to exercise your Rights: By mail, addressed to the person in charge at their postal or email address (detailed in section 1), with the reference “Personal Details”, specifying the right to be exercised and on what personal details.
In case of disagreements with the company regarding the processing of your details, you can file a claim with the Data Protection Authority (www.agpd.es).
This website only uses technical, personalisation and analysis cookies, self-owned and of third parties (Google Analytics), which in no case treat any personal details.
Therefore, when accessing our website in compliance with article 22 of the Law on Information Society Services, and dealing with analysis cookies, we have requested your consent for their use and provided information about them. They shall be installed after a specific period of time, so users have time to decide whether to give their consent or not.
6. Security of your personal details
To ensure the security of your personal details, we hereby inform you that we have adopted all the technical and organisational measures necessary to guarantee the security of the personal details provided from any alteration, loss, and unauthorised access or processing.
7. Updating of your details
For us to be able to keep your personal information updated, you will be requested to report any changes in these. Otherwise, we shall not answer for their veracity.