We are looking for a smart, highly responsible and autonomous individual to spearhead Secways research into the crypto space. This highly technical person, will focus his/her investigation into two main areas: First will be decentralized cloud computing, an area of interest for Secways customers. The second one will be passive income sources (payment nodes, staking, masternodes …). Additionally, and to complement the two revenue streams above, the candidate (once the necessary knowledge has been acquired) must have the basic skills to offer crypto consultancy when and if required.
Once the initial work and understanding of the space has been achieved, the candidate will set up a team to scale operations and lead it.
You will report directly to the founder/director of Secways and this reporting will revolve around clearly specified Objectives and Key Results.
What You’ll Do/Own:
- Research into decentralized Cloud Computing (iExec, SONM …). This will involve talking with the players in the space, building MVPs as per specifications, keeping abreast on latest developments …
- Devising and implementing passive or semi-passive crypto revenue streams. This will imply an even greater analysis capability, sorting out different options, prioritizing, testing and executing.
- While carrying out the previous (main) items, you may engage in crypto consultancy projects for third parties.
- Once Key Results have been achieved, you will build and lead a team to expand the operations in the most promising areas.
More About You:
- You have a strong technical background with a fair understanding of the crypto space and its underpinnings.
- You are your own master and able to keep high levels of discipline.
- You are extremely organized.
- You are very proactive and self-motivated.
- You crave for knowledge and are not afraid of the unknown.
- You have a very strong entrepreneurial spirit (in fact, you would like to have your own company some day).
- You are highly adaptable and you thrive with change.
- Experience as a developer is a plus.
- Experience leading teams is a plus.
- You can have a job contract in Spain.
What We Can Offer:
- Flexibility (work from where you want).
- Your own schedule (work, mostly, when you want).
- Continuous sponsored learning.
- Career in a cutting edge space.
- Nice perks.
- Competitive remuneration.