A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit nearly every website. It is used so the website can remember your visit when you return to this page in your browser. Cookies tend to store technical information, personal preferences, content personalisation, usage statistics, links to social networks, user account access, etc. The purpose of cookies is to adapt the content of the website to your profile and needs, and without them the services offered by these pages would be significantly reduced.
COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
This website uses the following proprietary cookies:
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: It stores cookies in order to prepare statistics on the visitor traffic and volume found on this website. By using this site, you are consenting to Google’s handling of information about you. Therefore, If you wish to exercise any of your user rights in this regard, it must be done by communicating directly with Google.
- Social Networks: Every social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on buttons such as Like or Share.
DEACTIVATING OR ELIMINATING COOKIES
At any time you may exercise your right to deactivate or eliminate the cookies of this website. These actions are done differently according to the browser you use.
- Neither this website not its legal representatives are responsible for either the content or the veracity of the privacy policies held by the third parties mentioned in this cookies policy.
- Web browsers are the tools responsible for storing cookies and it is here where you must exercise your right to eliminate or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can vouch for the proper or improper handling of cookies by these browsers.
- In certain cases cookies must be installed so the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.
- For any further questions on this cookies policy, please do not hesitate to contact us through the contact section.